[24hoursupport] Re: Any programmers out there?

  • From: chizotz@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 21:28:23 +0000

Follow up:

I wrote my previous long email, and returned to testing/debugging. I am now
observing different behavior. Now I am getting the error after I set the date
time picker back even as short as several months even when going in three-
month jumps. The problem was presenting as I described in my first email
immediately before I wrote the email... I know because I've gone through it
about, oh, 100 times this afternoon. Unless I'm going completely around the
bend.

I really am at a loss to understand what is going on with this. I'm real close
to writing it off as a Friday the 13th issue and calling it quits for the
weekend :)