[24hoursupport] Re: Another Networking Question

  • From: Ron Allen <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Spider <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 23:23:23 -0600

Hello Spider,

Yes indeed, that does seem to work exactly as I want it to.

I didn't have a "permissions" tab, so I had to figure out that you had
to disable simple file sharing for it to work. Once I got past that
hurdle, it seems to work great.

Wow! That give me access to about another 70 gigs of space that was
just going to waste on that machine. Now, what to put there...

:)

Thank you for the help. Network admin stuff is (obviously) not my
thing.