[24hoursupport] Re: Annie--how to delete files

  • From: stephen <lostboyzmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2002 06:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

  gangle <gangletheglurd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 ----- Original Message -----
From: "Annie"

> I can't remember how to delete temporary files. sure could use a simple
> answer. annie

 The simplest answer is the disk cleanup utility in most versions of windows
....my computer -->C drive (or local disk x)right click on local disk left
click on properties this shows the pie chart with your disk space click on
cleanup and it shows a wizard to cleanup certain files including temp files
tick the files you want to cleanup and wiz takes care of it for you...

regards

stephen

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at