[24hoursupport] Re: All Programs icon not clickable

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 04:34:03 -0400

Paul,

First try basic system maintenance.  Delete temp files, run chk dsk and
defrag.  To run chk dsk, go to My Computer, right click the C drive and on
the tools tab and click "Check Now" in the error checking section.  Put a
check in both boxes and reboot.  Then run defrag.  If that does not help,
try changing the resolution of your display up and/or down.  Perhaps even
re-loading the video driver.

Spider

http://spiderathome.blogspot.com/

http://spider1.blogspot.com/