[24hoursupport] All Programs icon not clickable

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 17:16:48 -0700

Listees:

Anybody have the Start | All Programs icon fail to transport you to your
applications icons in Windows XP? This is a first for me.

The only remedy I can think of is to use the installation CD in repair mode
to attempt a fix. I generally have thirty plus apps on my hard drive,
including two or three trial downloads of one kind or another. I do not
recall that the condition resulted from installing any of the trials.
System Restore does not fix the problem.

Paul King

--
** Remove the anti-virus footer, ads, and this line and everything below when
replying **

please see http://www.freelists.org/webpage/24hoursupport