[24hoursupport] Re: Address Book help

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 04:52:06 -0400

On the old computer...In Outlook 2002, click on File / Import and
Export.  On the Wizard that comes up, choose, "Export to a file" and
click "Next".  Now selecet "Personal Folder File (pst)" and click
"Next".  On this screen click on the Contacts folder and click "Next".
Now click "Browse" and click either Desktop or My Documents and name the
file "Contacts.pst" and click "OK".  Keep the radio button on whatever
the default is which I think is to allow duplicates to be created.
Click "Finish".  Now copy that file (contacts.pst) over to the laptop.
Click File / Import and Export.  This time you are going to "Import from
a program or file".  Click "Next" then find "Personal Folder file (pst)"
Click "Next".  Click "Browse" and browse to the contacts.pst file.  The
rest is pretty straight forward.  Choose the contacts folder as the
location to import to.