[24hoursupport] Re: Access to temp internet files in XP

  • From: "Paul M. King" <peking7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 21:47:42 -0800

Looks like this viewer would be useful, but the downloading sites are screwed
up. Repeated trials gave no results. For first time readers of this thread, I
am looking for a utility that will permit me to read the temporary internet
files in WINXP. This can be done with no third party utility in WIN9x, but not
in WINXP.

PK