[24hoursupport] About write protection problem

  • From: "Amico Santella" <sante@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:33:27 -0500

Hello:

Have a problem with creating a backup for the
C:\mydocuments /    and then add there a number of other folders, files, etc.

Was directed to do that = so that I may move from Win 98 and 98SE to Win 2000
or later.

Problem is:  The guru who set this up, did it "super fast" .... I have then
endeavoring to add to it (on the  cd rom) ... but, after it starts ... shortly
thereafter, it stops and comes on with " this media is write protected,  remove
write protection and select another media"

Have tried several things... can't get beyond that point.  Please help

Also started with CD Creator ... end up the same way.

amicos@xxxxxxx