[24hoursupport] Re: AVG rescue disk?

  • From: yyixi001@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:45:37 -0600

Thank you. This is the freeware version. When I open the main window,
'AVG Control Center', the sub-tabs are for;
Resident Shield, Email Scanner, Update Manager, Scheduler, and
Information. It says nothing about 'Service' anywhere I can find. I know
it should have a way to make the rescue disk, I have an old one right in
front of me that I can't find out how to update or replace.