[24hoursupport] Re: AVG finds virus in recycled bin but won't heal it

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:11:54 -0800

I think you could also use the Move on Boot program
http://www.softwarepatch.com/software/moveonboot.html

Mike ~ one of the Moderators
It is a good day if I learned something new.
Editor MikesWhatsNews http://www.mwn.ca/

******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 1/26/2005 at 1:05 PM Douglas Oliver wrote:

Wasn't there a virus a while back that hid in the recycle bin? I did
remove a virus like this once by booting into DOS as suggested. Try
that and then boot normally, rescan, and double check the recycle bin.
--douglas