[24hoursupport] Re: AVG finds virus in recycled bin but won't heal it

  • From: 0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:13:58 -0800 (PST)

 Sorry, it w= on't let me do that.
Oe6

--- "GaryLetC-at-aol.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|" <...&= gt; wrote:

From: "GaryLetC-at-aol.com |24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx|"= <...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 11:40:51 EST
To: ................= ........
Subject: [24hoursupport] Re: AVG finds virus in recycled bin bu= t won't
healit

In a message dated 1/26/05 9:46:47 AM Central S= tandard Time,
0e60wq102@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<My freew= are AVG keeps finding a virus in the Recycled bin but won't heal

it. Wo= uld the paid version heal it, or what should I do? >>

I'm = sure that you have done this, already, but just in case:
Empty the recyc= le bin.
Gary
For a web-based membership management utility and inform= ation on list

wi= th "unsubscribe" (without quotes) in the subject.

&nb= sp;