[24hoursupport] Re: A question

  • From: "Ron Allen" <chizotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 22:39:45 -0600

>Is there a way to open Word with the clipboard toolbar (or any other
>toolbar) enabled?

Hello Bob,

Yes. In Word 2000, at least, you can go to the Tools -- Customize item, and=
 select the toolbar you want to be loaded by default. That's it. The next=
 time you open Word, that toolbar will appear again. When you use the View=
 menu, Word assumes you only want to view it for the current session.

I don't have Office97 installed, and I don't have access at all to Office=
 XP, to check those versions. But I'd bet it's the same or similar.

HTH,

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at