[24hoursupport] Re: [24hrsupporthelpdesk] Re: bouncing emails

  • From: "Spider" <spider1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hrsupporthelpdesk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,<24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 09:01:04 -0400

 Like I said, one of many possible scenarios.  I think we both agree in the
general principle that Yahoo is not the one bouncing the message.  Point
being, it is not something that Yahoo can easily correct since they are
simply the trigger that fires the many guns owned by the various ISP's.  The
one thing I can see Yahoo doing to improve the situation is how they deal
with the bounces.  I think they lock out the users a little to quickly but
that is only my opinion since I do not know the extent of the resource
problem this causes for them.

Spider
Http://web.tampabay.rr.com/spider1