[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V1 #13

  • From: "Christy" <snowz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 13:34:28 -0400

Good afternoon Doug

Actually there is never any need to login to anything
with freelists.   All information can be found via
email.

If you send an email to
24hoursupport-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject
of  "info" without the quotes you will automatically
be sent back a listing put together by our very own
Ron, full of email commands for our list and ecartis
(they will also work with Every list on freelists).
This email will explain how to change user settings
(normal email digest etc)  as well as explain how you
can check what lists you are subscribed to as well as
verify your settings for a specific list.

The original problem wasn't the readers settings it
was the fact he was receiving duplicates of certain
digests which can not be corrected by changing any of
the readers list settings other then possibly
switching from Digest to normal mail as the
duplicates only seem to be affecting digest readers.
 The duplicates are well beyond our control and are
not affected by individuals or their settings.

I do hope that helps

Christy
24hoursupport moderator

On 6/7/02 at 10:56 AM Doug Keller wrote:

>If it is like tech-assist, which is also a freelists
list, you can log
>into it
>and check the options you have checked for your
account. I'm an
>administrator
>on tech-assist and this is how we do it. Try logging
in here:
>http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi     then
select 24hoursupport,
>then
>you should be able to change your user options.
>Doug
>
>ewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>> Greeting all,
>>
>> I am getting duplicate Digests.  Although very
informative, I really do
>not
>> need two.  Any ideas on how to lighten my email
load?

>> Thanks!

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at