[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V1 #13

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2002 10:56:07 -0400

If it is like tech-assist, which is also a freelists list, you can log into it
and check the options you have checked for your account. I'm an administrator
on tech-assist and this is how we do it. Try logging in here:
http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/lsg2.cgi     then select 24hoursupport, then
you should be able to change your user options.
Doug

ewilson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Greeting all,
>
> I am getting duplicate Digests.  Although very informative, I really do not
> need two.  Any ideas on how to lighten my email load?
>
> Thanks!

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at