[24hoursupport] Re: 24hoursupport Digest V1 #13

  • From: "Arthur Jervis" <arthur.jervis@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2002 07:41:19 +0100

Dear Christy, thank you for your reply I am not quite sure whether it does
help much.  So there would appear to be no way of signing up to lists or two
unsubscribe from lists or other than by e-mail.  Unlike Yahoo! groups where
you can carry out these functions at the Yahoo! web site.

Am I right.

Regards Arthur Jervis England.
~~

> Evening Arthur
>
> try this
>
> emailto  ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the subject
> "lists"  (without the quotes)   will give you In
> email a complete list of lists hosted at freelists as
> well as a description of the list if one is
> available.
>
> Or to go to the web page to view lists try going to
> http://www.freelists.org/lists.html
> where you can review lists by category   or you can
> search by possible listnames
>
> If you still want to "signup"  (altho it really isn't
> necessary)  go to
> http://www.freelists.org/login.html
>
> I do hope that helps
>
> Christy

> in the future. And have
> >control over e-mail messages sent to my computer in
> the same way that one
> >can with Yahoo groups. I found at the top of the web
> page a link labeled
> >sign up, which seems to enable people to start-up
> mail lists.
> >
> >Can you tell me where on the home page I need to go
> to sine up as with
> >Yahoo groups if this is possible at freelists?
> >
> >Regards Arthur Jervis United Kingdom.

Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface at