[24hoursupport] Re: 160gb disk drive

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 07:47:29 -0400

You know, I repost to correct one error and introduce another. I
should really take the time to proofread. I was thinking of FAT32, but
typed GB when I meant TB. "2 GB" is obviously a typo, given that FAT32
was invented to overcome the limitation of FAT16.

Personally, for my money, I like ext3, but Windows doesn't support
that natively yet.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}