[24hoursupport] Re: 160gb disk drive

  • From: Fuzzy Logic <fuzzymo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:42:46 -0400

You need to partition and format the disk. Right click on My Computer
and select Manage. Under Storage, you should see Disk Management. From
there, you should see your new disk and be able to create partitions
and format them so that you will get drive letters.

Fuzzy
--
"Men may doubt what you say, but they will believe what you do."
*Lewis Cass {1782-1866 American Politician}