[24hoursupport] 160gb disk drive

  • From: "Paul Birch" <pbirch@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <24hoursupport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:29:29 +0100

I just bought a 160gb Seagate hard drive & bought a ata 133 adapter card to
read the drive.  On the disk drive it says windows xp will find it & get it
going.  Windows has found both the hd & the adapter card & everything has
installed but in my computer there is no icon for the drive. Everything is
ok in the device manager.  This is a secondary drive. My main drive is 40gb

Paul

---