[2015 Flying Kiwi] New Zealand Tractors, Flying Kiwi style

  • From: "clsully826@xxxxxxxxx" <clsully826@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 2015flyingkiwi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 21:44:01 -0500

Hello friends and others on this email list whom I never met but I'm sure
we would have been friends,

I just got back to the great US of A after an amazing trip in New Zealand
and Australia. HUGE thank you to everyone who helped make it such an
unforgettable experience. I am starting my next adventure this weekend
(motorcycle road trip around the Southern US - hillbilly country), so I
don't have time to post all of my photos yet, but I just uploaded a few
into a small folder under the "Chance" file labeled "TRAC-TER!"

Some of you may remember that as payback for the repeated theft of my
beloved water bottle, I stole Colin's precious tractor and took it on a
little 3-day hike called the Routeburn Track. I documented this journey
with a few photos. These photos need to get to Colin. I assume his email is
on this group, but if not can someone send me his address. Colin, if you're
reading this - you got what you deserved.

I promise to post the rest of my photos when I get home in July. I tried to
get some great shots of all of your beautiful faces. Especially Ralph. What
a hunk.

Cheers,
Chance Sullivan
CLSully826@xxxxxxxxx

PS Shout out to Nick for setting up the dropbox. Nicest guy ever. Thanks
Nick!