[1stPickSoftware] Re: Unofficial Windows 98 SE Service Pack 1.1

  • From: Val <Val.m@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 13:34:30 +0300

Hello FreeLists,

> From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: [1stPickSoftware] Unofficial Windows 98 SE Service Pack 1.1
>
> Unofficial Windows 98 SE Service Pack 1.1  Developer Alper Coskun
> http://www.softpedia.com/public/cat/13/9/13-9-191.shtml
>  License Freeware
>  Price FREE
> I have not tested this program use at your own risk.

BTW, it only supports English Windows version, so other users be
prepared. In order to revive my system, I had to start setupcor.exe,
located in my Russian Windows 98SE installation folder, from pure DOS,
because it didn't load even in safe mode.

--
Best regards,
      Val                  mailto:Val.m@xxxxxxxx