[1stPickSoftware] Re: Programs that clean E-mail messages

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:48:17 -0700

Hi George,
Here it is; E-cleaner Version 2.01
http://www.simtel.net/pub/pd/13283.html
Category:  WinME / Win98 / Win95 / Email Misc. Utilities
Publisher:  Steve Chin
Website:  http://members.tripod.com/schin26/index.htm
File Name:  clean201.zip
Downloads:  3643
Ware Type:  Freeware
File Size:  442.9 KBytes
File Date:  2000-01-22 13:15:00

eCleaner v2.01 is a utility that you can use to 'clean up' your e-mail
messages by:

- Removing those annoying '>' symbols that accumulate when an e-mail is
forwarded several times
- Word wrapping fragmented sentences
- Removing HTML code
- Removing headers

Special requirements: None.

Changes: (v2.01)
- Allowing the use of RichText, which enables the use of different
fonts and formatting styles
- Cleaning of HTML code and message headers
- Ability to print
- Additional of a help file

clean201.zip has replaced clean102.zip.

Freeware. Uploaded by the author.

See my Anti-Virus pages ~ http://virusinfo.hackfix.org
A Technical Support Alliance Charter Member

On 11/05/2003 at 10:35 AM George Cham wrote:

If my memory servs me correctly, I think there is a freeware program that
cleans up  email   messages like header and footer information.
I think it was called ecleaner.
Anyone know if there is a program like this around?

George

 doggies6@xxxxxxxxxxx