[1stPickSoftware] Multiple Image Resizer

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 10:09:11 -0400

Multiple Image Resizer
Freeware
http://www.acumensystems.com/mir/

This program allows you to process individual images or folders
of images. You can resize, add borders, overlay text, and rotate
and flip images. It handles a variety of input and output image
formats including BMP, JPG , GIF, TIFF, EXIF, PNG, EMF, ICO and
WMF. It includes the ability to select JPEG output quality, and
also to set the output resolution of a processed image. You can
choose from different quality resizing methods, and you can keep
current with the latest updates using the built-in check for
updates feature.