[1stPickSoftware] Mozilla

  • From: "Gadrow, Jim" <jgadrow@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 May 2002 16:21:17 -0400

Greets all,

Haven't seen it listed here recently, but Mozilla just released v1.0rc1 of
the Mozilla browser at www.mozilla.org.

My favorite features:
It's Open Source
Works on multiple platforms including WIndows, Linux, etc
You can eliminate unwanted popup windows.
You can make it quit animating those annoying ad images over and over.
You can selectively have it refuse cookies (doubleclick spyware, etc).

Regards,
Jim