[1stPickSoftware] Re: Mailwasher

  • From: "Jeff Needle" <jeff.needle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <1stpicksoftware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:39:02 -0700

On your last point, you're right, asking to be removed just asks for
trouble.  At one point, I even considered changing my e-mail address.

On the other point, it seems that at least some of the spammers do indeed
pay attention to bouncers.  Others seem to ignore them, but this program
traps them and deletes them from the server so I don't have to download
them.

Thanks for your thoughts.