[1stPickSites] (12/05/07) Sheep Dash

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 10:08:54 -0500

Sheep Dash

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dash

Today's site, "Albino BlackSheep", specializing in the bizarre
and off-beat, offers an amusing flash game involving sheep and
tranquilizer
darts. Readers, in need of a few moments of utter silliness, may
find this tiny diversion just the ticket at the end of the work
week.

The web page features truly bemused looking sheep about to make a
quick getaway from their current grazing patch. Visitors are
invited to use the tranquilizer dart to prevent the sheep from
escaping to greener pastures but premature dart shooting will
incur penalties. The game rating scale runs from "sluggish snail"
to "turbo charged cheetah".

No sheep are harmed during this game.  For Readers at work,
please note: there are baaing sounds.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the