[1stPickSites] (09/12/07) Northern Lights

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 10:05:52 -0400

Northern Lights

http://www.iww.is/art/shs/

Sigurdur H. Stefnisson has been taking photos since he was a wee
snip of a kid, starting at age 7. Why am I bring you this info on
him? Well, read through his bio and then scroll the page down.
Under his picture there is his name and under his name is a link
called "thumbnails".

Click "Thumbnails", and it takes you to this gallery of
fantastic, exquisite, totally gorgeous pictures of the Northern
Lights. The clarity and color of these photos are just out of
this world. Listen to me gush.  To go to the gallery you can also
click "Next" on the bottom of the page.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the