[1stPickSites] (05/20/03) Clean Car Maps

  • From: "Christy" <snowy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickSites@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 10:04:21 -0400

Clean Car Maps

http://www.cleancarmaps.com/home/

Geo-coded mapping services from Mapquest to provide drivers of
alternative fuel vehicles precise, on-the-fly results of refuel
sites for electric, compressed and liquefied natural gas,
propane, ethanol, methanol and hydrogen fuels within California.
Clean Car Maps also employs a web database that provides very
specific information about each refuel location.  Drivers can
report new sites, inoperative sites, and contribute their
comments about site locations in real-time using a bulletin
board.

~*~*~*~*~
to 1stpicksites-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject line of "info 1stpicksites" without the