[1stPickPCHelp] Thunderbird 1.0 email program

  • From: "Mike" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1stpickpchelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 18:44:01 -0800

Thunderbird 1.0
http://www.mozilla.org/
Mozilla?s next generation e-mail client.
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif. - December 7, 2004 - The Mozilla Foundation, a
non-profit organization dedicated to preserving choice and promoting
innovation on the Internet, today announced the worldwide availability of
the Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 email client. Thunderbird focuses on new
features and settings to help stop spam and prevent viruses, the two biggest
problems facing email users today. Mozilla Thunderbird follows last month's
highly successful release of Mozilla Firefox 1.0 that has been downloaded by
over nine million users.

Today's announcement marks the immediate availability of Thunderbird 1.0 for
Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux-as a free download from mozilla.org and by CD
from the Mozilla Store. Thunderbird is now available in English, German,
Greek, and Turkish with more languages on the way.

See my Anti-Virus pages
<http://www3.telus.net/mikebike/mikes_virus_page.htm>
A Technical Support Alliance & OWTA Charter Member

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=subscribe.

to ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with a subject of "info 1stpickpchelp" without the
quotes.

to 1stpickpchelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?Subject=unsubscribe