[18650] Re: Charger Order and Status

  • From: "Edward Ang" <EdAng@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <18650@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 11:57:18 -0700

I have just sent a check to Rich for a new PFC-30.  And, I am having good
result in programing EdT's Palm M150.  I am able to keep it from turning off
when the program is running and keep the serial port alive on power on (if
it is turned off manually).  I need to play with storing/retrieving data
next.  Since PalmOS does not have a file system and a PocketPC does, I will
have to do it differently on different machines.

We have to decide on UI features and communication protocol soon.  I am
thinking of a few tab pages.

1)  Main tab - only big letters with pack voltage and a graphical battery
capacity display.
2)  Cell page - bar graphs of realtime voltages and temperature of each
cells.
3)  Config page - configure various parameters.

Can you guys think of any other information to display?

Ed Ang