[1-16in] Server will be moved

  • From: "Kaley Cuoco Central, Albert Pistorius" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-16in@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 18:08:18 +0100

Hello,

We'd like to inform you our server will be moved to another datacenter before 1 December of this year. Because of this the current IP address of our server will most likely change, it could also be possible our server doesn't appear to be there to most of you, but we can assure you the server will not be taken down.

We don't know the exact date of the move yet, but as soon as we find out we'll inform you. As soon as we know more details about the new IP address we will inform you of this fact as well.

Thank you for your attention!

Metal Gear Solid & Catwoman.