[1-16in] Hacker alert!

  • From: "Kaley Cuoco Central, Albert Pistorius" <albert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 1-16in@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 23:06:01 +0100

Hello,

Tonight I witnessed a very fierce hacker on our server when we played SF Extraction and I wanted to inform everybody of this fact. He was using the rapid reload hack.

I want to urge every clan member to ban this player immediately when he shows himself on the server again. His name is =Golden=Rambo=. There's also word a player named Drifffter might be a hacker, please keep a close eye on him when he joins our server and ban him if he turns out to be a hacker.

To ban players:

1. Go to the admin command post (F12).
2. Click the Ban List button at the top of the screen.
3. Select the player in question and click Add Ban. Please make sure you use all the ban options available, Player, IP and MAC. These options can be selected from the pull-down menu to the left of the Add Ban button. So, select one option at a time followed by clicking the Add Ban button. Repeat this process until you've used all three options.
4. If there are more hackers, repeat step 3.
5. Click the Players button at the top of the screen. This button is right to the left of the Ban List button. 6. Select the player(s) you just banned and click the Kick button, going through all of them one at a time. This button can be found just below the list of player names.

Thanks for your attention!

Catwoman.