Adelindie has been formed to promote, assist and develop members' game development knowledge & skills.
- Provide organisational support to indie devvers wanting to create a game. e.g. a place to advertise/share/grow a game creation group.
- Provide a place where all levels of indies, from newbies, hobbyists and professionals, have an equal opportunity to learn and grow.
- Provide leadership/mentoring both technical and otherwise for ppl wanting to join the industry or be involved in the above.
- Lobby government and publishers on issues affecting the Adelaide game development scene.
- Provide a place for ppl to arrange meetups (social and more structured showcase style events (code-jams etc)).
- Create a networking list, which people can access to contact potential contributors to indie (and commercial) projects.
- Provide a place for gamers to organise lans & discuss games.
For more information visit www.grit.net.au/adelindie/index.php