Help and Documentation
Welcome to the help center. This is a list of documents that may help you
better use FreeLists. The documentation is targeted at both regular
subscribers and list administrators (moderators), but certain files are more
appropriate for the moderator. If you have a question that isn't answered
here, please let us know.
- » Frequently Asked Questions: Get quick help for quick questions and problems.
- » About FreeLists: Who we are, what we do, etc.
- » How to contact us: We believe in staying in touch with users -- contact us directly for any
problems with or questions about the services we offer.
- » List Flags: Learn how to customize your FreeLists experience by setting extra flags
to your liking.
- » List Types: Explanation of the "List Information" section of the
web interface. Discusses List modes.
- » Menu Commands: Explanation of the menu commands within the web interface.
- » List Textfiles: Descriptions of the files Ecartis uses. This is intended for list owners.
- » Recommended list configurations: Descriptions of list types and how to setup each, including what Ecartis variables to set, etc. This is intended for list owners.
- » List Administration Help: This document provides general help to list owners about where to find information on list configuration.
- » Help logging in: The web-based login system can be tricky. Here are a few pointers.