[pure-silver] Re: Pure Black and Golden.

  • From: "Peter Badcock" <forums@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 18:54:12 +1100

> should be a simple exercise that will NOT require me to
> dodge, burn or perform split-grade printing.  BUT my
> problem is that as I adjust the contrast, I can't find an
> exposure that places each dog at my desired shade of gray,

I just re-read my lengthy post and wanted to clarify my main
question (in case you're all scratching your heads!)
The last sentence should probably read:

"I can't find a SINGLE exposure and filter setting that
places each dog simultaneously at their respective shade of
gray (ie zone) while still retaining the detail (ie good
local contrast) in their coats."

regards
Peter Badcock