[jaws-uk] Re: List Move Etc.

  • From: "Steve Dryden" <sdryden@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:06:52 -0000

MessageHi Jane, wow, real cool.  Spain eh?  yeah, it'll be
nice and warm = there.  Just come back from two weeks in
Florida and that was really = awesome.

I think what has happened is that you must have at some
point been on = access-uk and the yahoogroups membership
list just had your address = recorded.  I'll get your
address off access.

Best regards and have a good xmas in Spain.

Steve