[zxspectrum] Re: QL

  • From: Rich Mellor <rich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 21:32:18 +0000

Giovanni Lagorio wrote:
Rich Mellor wrote:

Good evening - what is the question (sorry my Italian is not up to
this!!)

Hi Rich,
first he was asking whether he was the only one not knowing that RWAP
sells on ebay too.
Then he was complaining about postage costs; it's not a complaint about
what you're asking but about shipping costs in general. Unfortunately,
it is very expensive to ship from UK to Italy. It's a pity because,
obviously, there is a lot of Sinclair stuff in UK and a lot of Sinclair
enthusiasts in Italy.

Cheers,
Gio

Thankyou - I do warn people that my items on ebay tend to be slightly more expensive than on my site - but thanks for the spot !!

Yes, shipping is a problem - the best thing really would be for a group of users to get together and get everything shipped to a UK address, where it could be sent onto Italy as one parcel.  Parcel2go.com is very good for international shipping as it is a fixed price for up to 10Kg and up to 25Kg.

--
Rich Mellor
RWAP Services