[zxspectrum] Istruzioni sul come trasferire i file MDR su veri Microdrive

  • From: Giovanni Lagorio <lagorio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:01:36 +0200

Post di WoS che ho trovato molto interessante, in effetti non sapevo come si potesse fare (ma magari sono l'unico in lista che non lo sapeva, boh :-) )

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/forums/showthread.php?t=24365

--SNIP--
I've had excellent results transferring programs from PC to real
Spectrum using Spectaculator 7.0. This version has an option to
Boost tape volume on the Cassette options and with this selected
I find the transfers of BASIC, CODE and SCREEN$ almost 100%
reliable.
I connect a cassette lead, or the better shrouded network lead, between
the line out of the soundcard and the EAR socket of the Spectrum.
Then type LOAD "" on the Spectrum and SAVE "program" in Spectaculator
will transfer the BASIC program directly.
This method is equally effective in creating microdrive cartridges
from a downloaded .MDR file.
Use Andrew Pennell's copier program (which comes on the Intro cartridge
with Spectaculator) and type
* MOVE "m";1;"" to "c"
to copy to Spectaculator's virtual tape recorder. (Click on New on the
File Menu and Create a new TZX. Click on the Tape icon and press the red
record button on the virtual tape).
Then, with the copier program on the real Spectrum and a blank formatted
cartridge inserted, use
* MOVE "c";;"" TO "m";1
and the files are automatically transferred without any other input,
although it helps to shut everything else off and to not touch the
mouse.
--SNIP--

Ciao,
Gio