[zxspectrum] Fw: Re: Fw: new 1-bit CHIPTUNE for ZX-beeper

  • From: "Stefano" <flydream@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <zxspectrum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 23:31:34 +0100

Ho ricevuto la risposta del tizio. Ho lo snapshot che posso inoltrare a chi fa
la richiesta
Ed ecco cosa mi ha risposto
---------
> Hi!!!!!!
Hello. :)

 > how is it possible? can you send me .tzx, .tap, z80, .sna of that?
There are 2 snapshots. For now I'm sending the main one (8 channels).
After loading press SPACE. :)
But remember that emulation of BEEPER sound isn't good!
I recorded the stuff from real Spectrum (the Rubber).

 > is it only 1 spectrum without audio chip?
Of course.
I mean - in case of Beeper sound-chip is Z80.

 > incredible! amazing!!!!! :)
Thank you. :)
If you like the stuff, maybe you will like other tunes -
http://mister_beep.republika.pl/

 > cool!
 > Good work! wonderful!!!
Many thanks for your kind comment! :)