[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] XDA Poll

  • From: Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 23:16:03 +0100

Hi Ben,

I'm glad to see your still monitoring this mailing list

I was wondering if you had any ETA of the updated kernel source code....

ZTE Sweden have put out a 2.2 update for the Blade (for Comviq & Telia
customers), and Telenor are currently selling a 2.2 based version of the
V9/Light,

Looking at the kernel from those devices they are based on a newer build
that the source currently on the support site, so I guess we are due the
source for those kernels...

I'm not sure if it worth mentioning the 2.6.29 kernel bundle for the V9 is
still not complete....

I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the Licensing requirements of
Android.

thanks,
Sebastian