[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Wifi sleep fix in Hungarian update?

  • From: rjm2k1 <rjm2k1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 20:37:32 +0000

Hi Ben, it does appear that the firmware change in the hungary version may
have improved the wifi sleep, but it appears to be the Qualcom firmware that
has changed it rather than Android or the Atheros drivers used by it.
Maybe AMSS.MBN, QCSBL.MBN etc which have all changed, if this is true then
this fixes the one major flaw with the blade, but this firmware isn't rolled
out as standard so I don't know how anyone else would be able to get it.
Could someone look into the release notes that came with the Qualcom chipset
firmware to confirm if there is a definate change and what it is so that it
can be considered for rollout to other blade users please?