[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Wifi sleep fix in Hungarian update?

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 09:04:13 -0000

Thanks for Update Ben,

happy new year!

Rob

From: ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 30 December 2010 08:42
To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Wifi sleep fix in
Hungarian update?

Hi Rob, as i know. if one bug were fixed in one version of the firmware ,that
means it would be fixed in other firmware. The firmware of San froncisco is
upgrating everyday, but i don't know

if it would be or be not published.

The V9 source code is as same as Blade. Because they are based on the same
Qualcomm chipsets and they developed on the same source code. I do not think
you would await for the new source.

I get information from our developers. The Froyo source code can not be
released before Jan 1 2011 as a new year gift but it will be published before
Jan 7 2011 as a lated new year gift.

That's all.

At last, happy new year everyone!

Best regards.

You can call me Ben.
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2010-12-29 23:09

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Wifi sleep fix in Hungarian update?

Hi Benny, it has been suggested that the fix that has been applied by tmobile
hungary to resolve the missing memory issue has also fixed the wifi sleep
policy issue (ie setting wifi sleep policy to Never actually works!).  Can you
confirm if  there is defiantly a fix for this included in the hungary update
and if this fix can be made available to other markets too?
Thanks
Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.