[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Skate

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:44:21 +0100

Ok thanks, do you know if the unlock code is hidden away in the framework like
it was for the blade, in the netlock class I think it was called.  We can see
that class is not available on the Skate but wonder if it’s worth looking
elsewhere in the framework/apks on the Skate.

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2011-08-10 23:40

请答复 给

[ztebladeopensource] Skate

Hey guys, the Skate is looking good over here, any clues as to the Network
Unlock code algorithm?  We want the Skate to be as successful as the Blade has
been over here!

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.