[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Skate

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 08:41:49 +0100

Thanks Ben!

Rob

From: ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: 31 August 2011 03:53
To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
xiebin@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource]
答复: [ztebladeopensource] Skate

I wanna to update our GB source code for SKATE and Atrial, but there are
something wrong with our website, so I cannot do it.

I will follow it, and notice you the latest message.

Best Wishes,
Ben

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2011-08-18 16:02

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2011-08-10 23:40

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] Skate

Hey guys, the Skate is looking good over here, any clues as to the Network
Unlock code algorithm?  We want the Skate to be as successful as the Blade has
been over here!
Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.