[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] On track?

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2011 13:05:27 -0000

Hi Ben, Our devs have released new builds based on this code and it works great
so far!  Some people are even overclocking their Blade to 748Mhz and getting a
good speed increase.

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2011-01-06 21:28

请答复 给

[ztebladeopensource] On track?

Hi Guys, any idea if we are still on track for source on the 7th?  I’m sure ZTE
must be at the CES show displaying their great Gadgets but hope someone is left
at home to release the source to us.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.