[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] New Source?

  • From: "Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 09:00:33 -0000

Hi Benny, I have added Jiweijun to the list.

Can you confirm that in point 4 below you mean that you don’t see posts made by
xieben and he doesn’t see posts made by you?  I have checked the list settings
and can’t see why that would be but will keep looking into it.

Good to hear that the sleeping and wifi driver issues are being looked into.

Regards

Rob

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2010-11-09 19:59

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人

<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题

[ztebladeopensource] New Source?

The ZTE website has an announcement dated 7th November stating that the Open
Source for the R750 has been released but this announcement points to the Blade
source, can ZTE confirm if this is actually an updated version of the source
(and is relevant to the Blade), or is it just the same as the source we are
already discussing with you?  It’s a little confusing!  Infact I notice that
there are many previous announcements for different phones, but they all point
to the Blade source.

http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/NewsMain.aspx?type=service
<http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/NewsMain.aspx?type=service>

Regards

Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.