[ztebladeopensource] RE: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Another new member

  • From: Robert Morgan <robertmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 12:43:35 +0000

Hi Ben, good to hear from you, that's excellent news about the source, there
are plenty of people looking forward to getting it.  Obviously we don't expect
ZTE to release Qualcomm code since it's private but it maybe useful to us if
some of the android framework or other platform code can be made available,
that's covered by the Apache license I think?  We will see how we get on with
the new kernel source when it arrives.RegardsRob

To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Another new member
From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 20:26:17 +0800

Hi Rob, we have started the process
of source code release.

I think you can get the new source before
2011.

But for the original code that I think
ZTE do not have any permission to release Qualcomm code.

So we can not promise you to release
Qualcomm's code.

Best regards.

You can call me Ben.

-

Robert Morgan <robertmorgan@xxxxxxxxxxx>

发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2010-12-23 05:40

请答复 给

ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] Another new member

Hi xiebin and Benny, another forum member
has asked to be put in contact with you regarding some questions about
RIL and any framework changes that ZTE may have made, his nickname is fonix232.
  I understand that the Blade is to Launch in Japan this friday, will
you be able to release the .32 kernel source for this version then too?

Regards

Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.