[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] ZTE V9PLUS kernel source

  • From: xiebin@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx, li.xiulan1@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 10:28:14 +0800

Dear Dimaz
        China team is in Spring Festival until 29th, Feb. We will reply
you ASAP.

Dimaz <kijang@xxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2012-01-27 上午 12:10
请答复 给

[ztebladeopensource] ZTE V9PLUS kernel source

Hi Guys,

I am a proud owner of ZTE V9PLUS(aka ZTE Light Plus Tab). Cool little
device and for the price cannot be beaten. It has been sold for about two
months now.

Could you guys please give me a pointer where we can get the kernel source
code for this device?

Thank you for your help.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.