[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] V9

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:33:25 +0800

That's ok, we are happy for you.

Best regards.

Emituofo & Haliluya

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-02-17 23:04
请答复 给

[ztebladeopensource] V9

Hi Ben and Xiebin, I hope things are going well at ZTE, as you may know
the Open Source scene for the Blade is going from strength to strength!
I have added Sebastian to this list as he has some questions regarding the
V9 Kernel which was released by ZTE a while ago, I hope you can help or at
least pass him onto someone who can.

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and are
not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to others.
you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the
message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam system.