[ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource] XDA Poll

  • From: ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 10:13:00 +0800

Hi robinson,

        In my opinion, all ZTE blade are based on the same kernel, so the
003Z kernel on
http://support.zte.com.cn/support/news/NewsDetail.aspx?newsId=1000502 can
be used in any other blade.

        ZTE will modify the kernel when there are unimaginable breakdown
in the kernel.

        ZTE released the 2.2 based version of the V9 in March, we have
started the evaluating progress and I think the complete day is coming.

Best Regards,

This is Ben.
-

Sebastian Robinson <sebastian.robinson@xxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-04-07 06:16
请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
抄送
ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx, ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
主题
[ztebladeopensource] Re: [ztebladeopensource] 答复: [ztebladeopensource]
XDA Poll

Hi Ben,

I'm glad to see your still monitoring this mailing list

I was wondering if you had any ETA of the updated kernel source code....

ZTE Sweden have put out a 2.2 update for the Blade (for Comviq & Telia
customers), and Telenor are currently selling a 2.2 based version of the
V9/Light,

Looking at the kernel from those devices they are based on a newer build
that the source currently on the support site, so I guess we are due the
source for those kernels...

I'm not sure if it worth mentioning the 2.6.29 kernel bundle for the V9 is
still not complete....

I'm sure I don't need to remind you of the Licensing requirements of
Android.

thanks,
Sebastian

2011/4/6 <ying.ben@xxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks rob, i think this is a so good news to forward us.

Thank you rob. :)

Best Regards,

This is Ben.
-

"Morgan, Rob" <Rob.Morgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
发件人:  ztebladeopensource-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
2011-04-04 20:16

请答复 给
ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

收件人
<ztebladeopensource@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
抄送

主题
[ztebladeopensource] XDA Poll

Hi Guys, remember I mentioned the XDA poll on the best 2010 non HTC device
last year?  Well it’s closed now and the Blade won!

1st Place: ZTE Blade - 766 votes - 24,66%
2nd Place: Galaxy S I9000 - 603 votes - 19,41%
3rd Place: Nexus S - 304 votes - 9,79%

ZTE Blade - XDA Best non-HTC Device 2010!

Rob

ZTE Information Security Notice: The information contained in this mail is
solely property of the sender's organization. This mail communication is
confidential. Recipients named above are obligated to maintain secrecy and
are not permitted to disclose the contents of this communication to
others.
If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of
the message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender.
This message has been scanned for viruses and Spam by ZTE Anti-Spam
system.